Then I thought, hey why not make an infographic? Of course it had to be Easter-themed - Click to download the infographic and read on as I explain my process of choosing which email senders would be my Keepers.
- Love the Product - I noted many of these appeal to the senses, i.e., food, restaurants (um yes indeed).
- Potential Value - I saw value in the product i.e., reward points programs I participate in.
- Interest in Product though I may not have purchased
- Essentials: things I’m afraid to miss out on i.e., airline sales and mail from my pc security software company
- Special Deals on products I purchase or would like to purchase
DELETES AND UNSUBSCRIBES – the cracked eggs
- Poor customer experience, either in-person encounter, phone or online ordering.
- Don’t Recognize Sender or did not subscribe. Talk to me for ideas on how to build your list.
- Too Many Emails. This one is unfortunate because sometimes this phenomenon can create a lack of interest in a potential customer.
- Interesting but not enough time to read. I have ways to work around this and get your reader’s attention.